This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Friends

Life is so hard to go through alone. We all need help every now and then, but if we denied the help we can get from others, it just makes life Unbearable. I have learned that this week over and over again, and it was a lesson I was quite thankful for. 


I usually get lost in my thoughts during stressful times of the week, and starts freaking myself out, and those are the times where I need someone there to tell me I am just being silly, and everything is going to be alright. And that was what my friends did for me this week. All those times when I was freaking out over life, they were there to give me advice, and show their love for me. They were there to give me support in whatever I needed. There wasn't a time where when I needed them, they just blew me off. 


It's so nice to know that you have people around you that you can trust, and confide in, and know that no matter what happens, they also trust you and love you back. The feeling is so special when you feel the friendship grow, and strengthen when you bond together as friends 


It's a feeling I never really felt as I was growing up, due to many complications, and trials. But as I came to college, and started meeting all of these wonderful people, I started to get that feeling more. I felt my ability to love, and trust others grow even more until I just want all of my friends to know that they have a very special place in my heart. 


I have always been told that my heart is sometimes to big for my own good. I trust everybody I meet, and I love all the people in my life until they do something to PROVE to me that they can't be trusted. Until then, I love them all, and will do anything for them. I feel that relationships is a very important part of life, and good relationships only will come if there is trust, understanding, and love working together. So I always try my hardest to show that for others. I try my best to be the best kind of friend I can. I don't want to ever realize that one day, because I was too involved with my own problems, I left out a chance to comfort my friends, and show them that I care. 


And so today, I am taking some time to tell my friends how thankful I am to have them in my life. I could of never gone through this week without them to support me, and guide me through every part of the last 7 days. When I needed a lift in my mood, they were there to joke with me until my face was aching because I was laughing so hard. When I was crying, they were there to give me a big hug, and just listen to me cry. When I needed somebody to vent to, they stayed on the phone with me until I got it all out of my system; and instead of being upset that I took so much of their precious time, they told me thank-you for confiding in them, and trusting them. And even when I just needed somebody to ask if I was okay, they texted me, just to check up on me. 


I am so happy that I have so many great and amazing people in my life. I don't know how I could ever express how thankful I am for them. My friends really are the people that keeps me going each and every day. I love them very much, and am so grateful for all they do for me. 


There's no words to describe how hard this week has been. Emotionally and physically. There were just so many times where I wanted to give up, but just because of my friends, I didn't, and they made my week so much better. And it didn't take much for them to do it. Just a smile, a joke, or a hug. It made all the difference in the world. So THANK-YOU. To all my friends, and everybody in my life. To me, you guys are the best people in the world. Thanks for being such a great example to me. I hope I am the kind of friend to others as you guys are to me. :) 


So now is the part where I turn to what you guys can do. And this is the advice I am giving this week. Look around you. See all the people that walk in and out of your life. Cherish the ones that loves you and care about you. Don't let them go. Be a friend to everybody, especially to those that are a friend to you. Be a little more sensitive, and pay attention to what others need. Because you never know if just one smile, one wave, or one hug will make somebody's day. All of us humans just want somebody to care about us sometimes, and for me, I am going to try my best to be there for that one person who needs something, no matter what it is. And I hope you will too. Try you best like always, but this time, also try your best for others. :) I love you all! :) 


Love, 
Q2


Dedicated to: C.H, G.J, A.K, and L.T





1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I love you so much and hope this week has been better for you!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews