This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Innocence

Okay, so here I am sitting in my Psychology 111 class, writing this blog. I should be writing down notes, but I really just don't feel like it right now. I really really want to blog, so that is what I am doing. Blogging. :) 


Anyways, over the last weekend my sister and I went to watch a really cute movie called "The Muppets!" Now, if you know what I am talking about, you are way awesome! :) More awesome then me anyways because before I went to see that movie, I had no idea what or who the Muppets were, so I was really bummed out after the movie that I missed such an important part of my Childhood!!!! But anyways, back to what I was going to talk about. 


As I was coming out of the movie theater, I had a thought. And this thought, like all the others one I ever had in life, just won't leave me alone. So I am going to blog about it, and maybe my brain can be at rest again. And here is the thought: 

When has life got so complicated?? Why can't it just be simple and innocent like the movie? Why must we make everything harder then it seems?  


If you haven't seen the movie, and really want to see it, I suggest you stop reading now, and come back after you seen it so I don't spoil anything for you. But if you really don't care, I would love for you to keep reading. :) 


So, during the movie, there was only one goal during the whole entire plot. To save the studio, and the Muppet's name. It was clear as Black and White. You knew who was wrong, and you knew who was right. You see them trying their hardest to reach their goal. And everything was just so....Innocent. I mean, as I was watching it, I felt like a kid again. I smiled and laugh the whole entire time. There wasn't any second in the movie where things got complicated, and dark. It wasn't like any other movie I experienced. It wasn't the best movie, but it sure was a great movie to make you feel like a kid again. 


I forgot what that felt like. Sitting there watching little muppets sing and dance on stage. Being so emotionally tied into their story, and wanting them to succeed so bad because of their determination, and innocence. Even at the end, when they had fail their goal, they didn't get mad, and they didn't give up. They stood up together as a whole group, determined to start all over again. It was just that simple. They are going to get back on their feet, and start from the bottom up. It would be hard, but they still didn't give up. They didn't make things more complicated, but instead, they made it simple. And then they walked out the door. 


So, why can't we as humans do the same thing?? Why can't we become innocent again, and make things simple? Why is it that every single time during a crisis of ours, we have to make it so much more complicated that what it really is? Why can't we just think like kids, and make it simple? Why can't we determine what is black and white, and know always to choose the right(white) way?? And I think the simple answer to all of these questions is because "this is real life, and real life is hard." 


We can't always see what is right all the time. We tend to get blocked by our own human nature, always automatically making things complicated all the time. And it always seems there isn't a way to stop that. And I just really wish somehow we can change ourselves, and make life simple. Because having a simple view on life, makes it seems so much more beautiful and fun. 


Watching the muppets, and feeling the joy of being a kid again is a feeling I won't forget. What was even better was that I could of shared that experience with my sister, and she also felt the same was as I did. I know to some of you, you won't be able to see what I saw and felt in the movies, and that just might be because deep inside of me, I am still a little kid, hoping to have a chance to come out again. But that is okay! :) 


I just hope that we can just maybe remember that feeling when things we simple, and beautiful. When the hardest choices that we make is only choosing from the color black and white. Life is hard, and inevitably complicated, but we can have a choice to make it complicated or not. I choose to make it simple. I choose to be a kid again. But that is just my choice. And I am going to try my best to stick up to that choice. How about you?? Are you going to try your best?? I hope so! 


So I was looking for pics, and fell in love with this quote! :)




Have a great day!!!
Love,
Q2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews