This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Just Pushing On...

:)
Life is hard. That is all there is to it. It was never promised to be easy, and as it turned out, it definitely isn't. I think each and every one of us have learned that very lesson, no matter how old we are, or what situation we are in. I certainly know that this week, that was one of the lessons I had to learn over and over again. It followed me to my class, it was there when I talked to my family, and it was even there in my sleep! 


"Life Is Hard." 


This week wasn't one of the worst weeks of my life, but it definitely wasn't the best. All the things that could go wrong, did. But surprisingly, even though I could of gone without the drama of the last 7 days, I learned from it, and I am actually glad I had to go through it to grow. It was just a very simple lesson, but it had a real impact inside of me. And the lesson is this. NO matter what is happening in life, you NEVER give up. You may want to, but don't even do it. 


I can't even count how many times this week I have said "I just wanna give up", and been so close to actually doing it. I remember that feeling when all seems lost, and there just seems like there is nothing more I could do. During that time, it was just so easy to tell myself I suck, and since I just can't do anything right, I should just stop caring. But that was totally the wrong way to handle the situation! 


I just kept on focusing on the small point, forgetting to see the whole picture. I don't remember how long I spent on the living room floor, crying and feeling sorry for myself. But at one certain point, I decided to stop. I told myself that it was enough! I had to stop. I made a promise to myself that I needed to be more positive in life, and that no matter what is happening, I will be able to go through it. That was the exact moment when I remembered a song I found a few weeks ago by Josh Groban. It's called "You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)". It is such an inspirational song, so I decided to share it with you guys. 
I know I used this quote before, but
I wanted to share it again because
I just love it so much! 
Everything in the song had such an impact on me. I know that I have felt lonely, and invisible over the last couple of weeks. I also know that it has been hard for me to feel loved and cared about. But even though it seems like that, it is not true! You can't just give up because of that. You have to keep pushing on! It doesn't matter what trail it is, you just have to keep on pushing! I know it seems hard, and it is! It is tiring, and it sometimes seems useless, but I know that it isn't. I have found that out this week. It has been a hard hard week, but I kept on pushing. No matter what is happening, I know that if I just keep pushing, things will turn out for the better. And it did.


You don't want to give up in life, because if you do, you never get to figure out all the great and marvelous things that are waiting for you just around the corner. It is just like if you see a mountain that seems too high to climb and stop there, you will never ever enjoy the view from above. You won't even know what is waiting for you up there after you gave it all you got, and conquer the unbelievable. You have to believe that you will be able to climb up that scary mountain. You have to keep on going until you can't go anymore. And even when you get to that point, you have to push yourself to keep on enduring. That is how you overcome anything.


I know that God gives us trials to fight. He gives us trials so we can grow. He gives us trials because he loves us. He will never give us something we aren't strong enough to face. At times we might feel like nobody can hear us, and nobody loves us. But that is false. NO matter what, the Lord will always be there to hear us, love us, and guide us. We just have to keep on believing and loving him. We can't stop, and expect him to guide us through everything. We have to get up on our feet, keep pushing, and keep on believing. 


No matter what life throws at us, if we only try our best, and keep on pushing, we will be able to make it to the end. I know it is hard, and I don't promise you that it will get any easier, but I do promise that if you keep on going, keep on believing, and never give up, you will be blessed in the end. Things will turn out the way they are suppose to be. I am going to try my best to follow up to the promises I made to myself today. How about you? What are you going to do the next time a scary mountain comes up to you? Will you try your best?? I hope so! 


When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.
 -Thomas Jefferson


Love, Q2





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you're doing better. I love you Q! Thanks for being strong! I know you are capable of SO much!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews