This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Would you just talk please?? =)

I really don't know what is wrong with me, but over the last couple of days, I have been trying to write this blog post for over 4 times. Each time stopping, re-reading, and deleting everything I did because I just didn't like it. But this time, I think it is going to work. So...please, bare with me... =) 

We are humans. Duh. But one of the coolest things about being humans in my mind is that we are able to Talk. To communicate with one another. It's a tool that we use to make, and build all of our relationships in life. It's actually a really big part of how the human society works..(at least in my world.) 

Talking...it's not just saying a simple 'hi', or 'how are you' to someone on the street. Its a whole lot more then that. There's actually a better word for it that I love to use. Communicating. It means we talk to other people about what's actually going on in our lives, and how we feel. Tell them things that shows you have trust in them, and when the person you are talking to replies, it shows that they also have trust in you. 

We never really realize how big a part that communication have in our lives, but if we stopped for a moment to take some time to ponder it, you can really see it. We talk all the time during the day. We see friends, family, and our significant others, and we just talk with them. We laugh, cry, share our pain and sorrows, or converse about our joy and happiness in life. We do all that by talking, and showing emotions to them by communicating. It's definitely not the only way, but it is certainly a really big part of how human interactions work. 

Have you ever notice that if you meet someone, and sort of become 'friends' with them, but never really 'talk' with them, the friendship kind of becomes awkward or disappears after a while? In my opinion, it's because you guys never gained trust in one another. Being able to have a conversation with another person helps build a relationship, whether it's just friendship or something more. 

When you talk to others about something more then just a simple 'hi', it shows that you respect them, and trust them to care about what you are talking about, and respect it too. And respect and care is always the foundation of a good relationship, no matter what kind it is. If you feel like you can trust in another person, then you will want to be friends with them. But if you don't feel like you can trust them, then that friendship eventually goes away. And in my mind, the only way you can avoid that is by talking, and building that foundation of friendship with them consistently. 

Let me explain why I feel that way...and then I will ask you a couple of questions, so be ready. =) 

Really love this quote 
I love people. That is just the sort of person I am. I am not saying this to make myself look cooler then I actually am, because trust me, I am not. A lot of things is wrong about me, and I have many difficult trials happening all the time. But the one thing that always keep me going is knowing that there are people that love, and care about me. 

I love interacting with my friends, family, or just some random person standing in line for the bathroom. Talking to them, and learning more about them on a deeper and individual level always gives me joy. For me, there is nothing more enjoyable, or better then sitting down, listening and talking with a friend. It doesn't matter what the topic is. It could be happy, it could be sad. They can be telling me about a wonderful dating experience, or some hard trial they need guidance in. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that they are sitting down, and actually talking to me. 

When someone can come to me, and talk to me, it tells me that they have trust in me. They respect me so much to tell me a little bit more about their lives, and that makes me feel so honored and loved. And because of that, I communicate back to them. I trust them so I tell them stuff about myself, and open up my feeling to them. And that also is part of the joys in communicating. Feeling the trust that forms from talking to that one person or group of friends

This was just too cute..=)
Now, here comes some questions for you. Take some time, and think about this. What do you like about human interactions? Do you like talking, and having a conversation with a close friend or family member of yours? Do you feel like you can trust them, and they can in return trust you? How strong is the foundation of trust and care with the people in your life?

I don't know about you, but I know that for all the people I care and love, my foundation with them is solid. I love communicating, and I want all of them to know that. And most of the time, they do, and that feeling is just so awesome, it just can't be explained clearly on this blog post.

But what is clear to me, and now hopefully to you also, Communication and talking is really important. It's one of those hidden, golden tools that we don't usually remember that we have in our posessions. But it is such an important one, and one that should always be used, in the correct, and loving way. 

A beautiful explanation of the beauty in
communication. =)
I hope that by reading this blog post tonight, you have opened your eyes to one of the most beautiful gift that our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ has given to us. We as humans, are so smart, and prized in their eyes, they gave us the golden apple to have wonderful relationships with others, build in the foundation of hope, love, and care. =) And that right there has to be one of the most beautiful and wonderful part of human life. 

I really do love communicating, and truly believe it is such a big and important part of human interactions, and just life period. I hope that from now on you will communicate a little better. Hold on to that wonderful golden apple of yours and show others that you care, and trust them by talking, and understanding them. =) Because at least for me, when you talk to me, I feel that you love me. <3

Try you best to communicate better, and deeper. Try your best to show others your love for them in your own way, and also in the way of talking. And just like always, just try your best, to be your best. Because as always, I am. =) You are amazing! Don't forget it! =) 

love,
Q2 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews