This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Thursday, May 3, 2012

There are no coincidences..

Okay, so let me give you guys some background information as to what I am talking about tonight....


It should really say:
Caution: Bumpy Life ahead...
Over the last couple of months, things just haven't been going too smoothly. I mean, just because you see my smiling every day at school or church doesn't mean my life is just dandy and perfect! (which I am sure you realize, and understand because we all have our own trials... =/) But slowly, things have been getter because of a couple of things. 


Number 1: I am actually making some decisions on my own now, and owning up to myself after 18 years of being too selfless.. (trust me...that can really happen...) 
Number 2: I have been so blessed with so many amazing people and friends in my life. All of them have done so much for me, no matter if the act was small or big. I don't know what I have done to deserve them, but I just feel so lucky to have so many amazing people around me all the time!
Number 3: I have started to rely on the gospel more then I ever had before. Especially over the last month or so. I kind of been getting pretty bad at going to church and stuff, but I have been making a lot bigger effort to go, and I have found the Love I have been missing for so long. I can't believe for the last 2 semester I decided to see if I can just do things on my own...because the obvious answer for that is: NO! 


So ya, those are the top three things that have been making such a big difference and change in my life right now. And I am actually going to talk more in detail about the last two...






So you know that movie "Kung Fu Panda"? It's probably one of my favorite animated movies of all time. It's funny, interesting, exciting, and it teaches a couple of valuable lessons. Two of my favorite lessons from the movie is to never ever give up, and that there are just no accidents or coincidences in life.
I love Master Oogway! 

Lately, the one guidance from the Panda movie that has stuck out to me the most is that there are no coincidences in life. I mean sure, not EVERYTHING in life has a purpose or meaning, but some of the time for the most important stuff, they all happen for some reason.


Think about your life for a minute. Are there people or experiences in your life that has just changed you, or affected you in a way that you would of never imagined? I know that for me, there certainly has. There has been people that has come into my life in the last couple of months that has just helped me so much to grow as a person, and a Daughter of my Heavenly Father. 


Over the weeks just before winter semester ended, and during finals, I needed so much support and strength just to get through each and everyday, and thankfully, there was always someone there for me. I just have so many wonderful friends, and a family that is always there to give me strength, and to support me in times of needs. Whenever I needed a smile, a hug, or just a listening ear, someone was always there. It doesn't matter what time of the day/night it was, or if they were busy, I could of always counted on them. And because of that, I couldn't have gone through the rest of the semester without them. And I Know Heavenly Father knew that too.


He loves me so much that he'll put people in my life that could have brought back the light into me, no matter how hard life still is. It wasn't a coincidence that my I got to know and become close to my friends when I did. I truly believe it was meant to be. I have gained such a strong testimony over the last month of how much our Savior and Heavenly Father actually loves us. 


There was a time where I didn't really believe or understand the love that our Heavenly Father and Savior has for us. But now, more then ever, I understand and truly believe that he does. I don't have the strongest testimony, but for this one doctrine, I know of it's truthfulness. They love us so much, they will do anything for us to get back with them again. Things that happens in our lives that change us, mold us, and support us to become a better person is the doings of our Heavenly Father and Brother. There are no coincidences for things like that. I know that to be true. And I think that is just so freaking amazing! =) 


It is so cool to realize that no matter what happens, there is a plan for all of us. Our Father above really knows each and everyone of us personally and individually. Isn't that just so cool? He put trials and hard times in our paths to make us stronger, but during those hard times, he also gives us help and support by sending us to the places we need to go, and giving us the strength that we need by putting the right people in our lives at the right time. 
There are so many people who just crosses through
our life every single day. Sometimes it's just
meant to be, and others not so much.
but either way, whenever, or where ever they come,
they always leave foot prints. 
And like always, that works the other way around. We never know if we are put into somebody else's life just to help them out with something they are struggling through at that exact moment. Heavenly Father always has his children here on Earth to help each other out, in whatever way that they need. And if we are in tune with the spirit, and opening ourselves out to other people, we can really be a great example to other's lives, and become a big part in their support system. 


I know that our Heavenly Father loves all of us so much; it is at a degree beyond our imaginations. Every human being that has ever lived on this earth is truly loved and care for by our Father and Savior above. No matter what they have done or accomplished in life. I know, trust me, I know that there are trials and hardships in each and everyone of our lives. But that is okay! It is because they love us that they give us challenges to walk and struggle through.


"Just when all seems to be going right, challenges often come in multiple doses applied simultaneously. When those trials are not consequences of your disobedience, they are evidence that the Lord feels you are prepared to grow more. He therefore gives you experiences that...polish you for your everlasting benefit. To get you from where you are to where He wants you to be requires a lot of stretching, and that generally entails discomfort and pain." 
~ Richard G. Scott


Things might not seem the best right now, or later in the future, but no matter what happens, it will all turn out for the better, and you will become such a better person because of it. When tough things happen beyond your control, just remember that it's because He feels you are ready to grow, and become the Son/Daughter He knows you can be. And if you only trust in him, you can do things beyond your wildest imaginations. 


Look at all the people around you. See all the changes that has happened in your life. Open up your eyes to see all the support and strength around you. Not only the support you having your life, but the support that you GIVE for other peoples lives. Because once you realize the blessings you have for others, you will see and understand the blessings you get from them in return. I know that no matter what, there is always people, and experiences all around us that is giving to us by our Heavenly Father above, just to guide us and to strengthen us. There are just no simple coincidences. 
Love! =) 


I am not saying that just because you found a penny on the ground, something amazing is going to happen, or stuff like that...no, that isn't what I am saying all. I am just saying that we all have things in our lives that are just meant to be. People and experiences that are truly there just for us to help us in the exact way that we need. And the most awesome thing is that we can also be there for someone else, in the exact way that they need to be helped and supported. 


I truly believe this, and I truly love it too. It makes me want to try my best each and every day to be there for someone else, and to be part of their 'coincidences..' I hope you will too! Try your best to never forget the love our Savior and Heavenly Father has for us. Try your best to remember that no matter what is happening, everything is going to turn out great at the end! I love you! Just try your best in everything that you do. Because as always, I am. =) 


love,
Q2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews