This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Choices and their complications....

Choices. Aren't they so funny and complicated at the same time? Have you ever stop to think about it? How many times in a day do you make a decision or a choice that affects the rest of your day?? It can just be very simple things like picking your outfit, or what's for breakfast all the way to more complicated things like what classes you are taking this semester. 

They all seem pretty simple though, right? I mean you just think about what you want at that moment, and after you decided, you put it to action. But have you thought deeper about it? I know that I always ask you to take a moment and think about the things I say, but seriously, do it again for me. Everyday when you make the choices, what are you thinking? Nothing? Something else other then about the choice that you are making? Or is your thoughts about how the action you are deciding on will affect your day, or your life after you make it? 


You never really realize it right? But after you really think about it, you finally realize how big of a part choices are in your day. I personally never realize how much one choice can change everything. But this week, it seems like that fact just keep jumping out at me. And another thought followed it. 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Choices are sometimes really hard, and complicated. And sometimes, you better make the right one, or else you will have a whole lot of mess to clean up afterwards. It's true. One choice can change everything. Not for most things, but for the most important and sacred things, one choice is all we have. It sounds scary to me. I don't know about you, but knowing, thinking, and finally realizing how important choices are, that just makes me nervous. 


 So what do we do when hard decisions are ahead of us? Do we stop and freeze because we are too scared? Do we just give up because its too hard, and we don't want to spend the effort? Do we stop thinking period and do the rush decision, or do we take the time to calm ourselves, and make the RIGHT decision? And even after that, do we know that it was the right decision? There are just so many things that comes along with making that one big decision.



So next time when you come across a choice or decision that you need to make, how are you going to go about it? What would you do to make sure you are making the right choice? I won't tell you how to make your choice, because that will never be fore me to say, but I will tell you this. Choices are hard, and complicated. But because of that, you have to be calm, and strong to make the RIGHT choice for yourself. Don't let anybody else, or anything else to affect your own choices. Remember, you have your own agency, and you have your own life. Take control of it, and use it well. Use it for the right reasons. Use your precious Agency to choose the RIGHT. Don't forget it. :) 


Anyways, that is all that I have to say right now. Hope you guys are doing your best in everything! Because as always, I am! :) Peace! :) 


love,
QQ

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post - decisions are an important part of life and it seems that they never get easier. I love you and hope you're doing well! Thanks for posting on your blog, I love to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews