This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Breakfast at McDonald...

Hello my friends! =) 

So, here I am, sitting at a wonderful fast food restaurant called McDonald! Best place on earth right? haha..
Okay...I love this place =) 

Since I have nothing to do for the next hour or so, I decided I was going to write a blog post. =) 

There are a few things I need to get out of my head, so I think that writing it all down here would be the best thing to do so I can stay sane. Just like always. =) 

First thing in my head has something to do with this blog. As all of you must know, I love blogging. It always clear my head, and that is all I need sometimes. But I realize I want to share more of my life then the lessons I learn. I want to actually SHARE my life. =) 

So, I decided to make another page. The page name is Life as I know it. 

This is a page where I will just post about my life. All the fun, boring, tiring thing that happens in my life will be on this page. So, if you are interested, check it out. 


Second thing that is on my mind is about moments. There have been so many tiny moments that have made so much changes in my life lately. 


So I decided I will spend more time focusing on those moments. Every small moments in life counts, and affect our every day life. =) 


That is another reason I am starting a new part to my blog. To keep account of those small, tiny moments that happens. Because I truly believe that at the end of our lives, Those moments are the ones that are going to matter the most. <3 


Oh....one more random thing for the day. I found a new song that i love. =) Well, not actually new. It's disney, but I am so in love with it! =) Don't ask me why, but....I just think Mulan is an amazing story, and this song is just so dang catchy! =) 



Anyways, I hope ya'll have an amazing day! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews