This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Tiny miracles...

 Hey Guys! I know it has been a while, but life has got pretty crazy lately. I have hardly had time to sleep, so blogging was obviously at the bottom of my list. But, let me take some time to catch you guys up on my life. =)


1. My 4th strait semester is done!!! =) 

2. Finals?? haha...what's that? (at least I didn't totally fail it...haha)

3. Stopped at Bryce Canyon during the road trip, and took a beautiful hike. 
(trust me...beautiful) 

4. Finished the long car ride to finally arrive in San Diego! (yes!!!) 

5. Here in this beautiful place with my family, and my loving and awesome grandma
(Boo Ya!) 

7. Have a full week here in beautiful San Diego, including a lot of my extended family! (Awesome!!!!!!!) 


So, pretty much, that is where my life is at right now. It's pretty great huh? I really have nothing to complain about. As far as I am concern, life hasn't been this carefree in a long time! So I plan to fully enjoy the next couple of days and weeks. 

Okay, so remember when I said I went on a beautiful hike in Bryce Canyon? Well, I wasn't lying. And because I just loved it sooooo much, I decided to share some pictures with you guys. I don't usually share personal pictures, so this will be something completely new. I am kind of excited! =) But also at the end, I have a story and a little knowledge to share with you guys. =) Just like always. 

For those who doesn't know where Bryce canyon is, it's a place where Mother Nature just swoop in, sprinkle some fairy dust, and made it into something so beautiful, and amazing; you would of never even imagined it existed until you saw it. =) It's also somewhere in southern Utah. 

So now...for some pictures.....

Okay...Can you tell me this isn't beautiful?? I love it soooooo much! 
So, we started our trip through the Bryce Canyon by stopping at the highest point in the whole national park: Rainbow Point. =) 

Us four girls... =)
With such a unbelievable background.. =) 

Okay....this might sound cheesy...
But I sincerely love her more then the world itself.. =) 


Okay!!! Look at this! Isn't it so beautiful?
It's like a opening scene in a western movie or something!!! AHHHHHH 

OKAY....so see that beautiful view above? There is a trail that goes down into the rocks, and down to the bottom of the BIG hill! And guess what?! We went on that walk! now...here is some more pictures of it...from another view..from the walk. =) 

Okay...can I just say that my sister is beautiful? 
grandma... 
Look the the miracles Heavenly Father can do with Mother Nature...
But now, I have a little more of a serious topic to talk about. Don't worry, it still concerns the wonderful Bryce Canyons. 

I realize something very important during the hike. Something that really changed my perspective on something, and that is the GIFT of tiny MIRACLES in all aspects of our life. 

During our beautiful hike down the canyon, our family kind of ran into a little miscommunication issue, which led us to be separated from each other. As my grandma and dad kept on walking down the canyon, my sister and I stopped very often to take the pictures you see above.. ( =D...heehee...) 

Anyways, since I am lazy all the time, I stupidly left my water bottle with my grandma, who walked wayyyyyy ahead down the trail with my dad. So, beyond our knowledge, (naming my sister, mom, and me..), my dad and grandma continued onto another trail that connected to the one we started on. It was a longer, and harder trail then the one we were on, but because we never told them NOT to go on that trail..., THEY DID. (Does that makes sense? I know...it's really confusing....)

So, as MY group gets down to the bottom of the trail, we couldn't find them!! There were no sight of them, and since we didnt' know they continued on the other trail, we got super nervous and kind of annoyed. So, in our moment of anxiousness, I was sent down the other trail to 'RUN' after my dad and grandma. OH....and GUESS WHAT?? I didn't find them!!! haha....

Going back to my mom and sister...(actually running,..) we got even more worried, and mom started to become super frustrated. Something that made things even worst is the fact that we didn't have any water left. I mean like 1/4 of the bottle left..which means NO WATER. And we still had 1.5 HOURS of hiking to do before we get back into the car. And there were 3 or us. SO, you see a problem? I did...

Although water was a problem, we had no choice but to keep walking back up the trail, and get to the car where there would be water. Now, it was looking kind of bad for us, and I was actually getting really nervous. I didn't know where my dad and grandma was; my sister, mom, and I had hardly any water left, and we still had 1.5 hours to hike in the burning hot sun, in 101 degrees. (You think it looks pretty bad too, right?..) It was during this time where I stepped aside, and just said a silent prayer, asking for a way to get through the next 1.5 hours safely, and be able to find my missing family members. 

At that time, I was truly hoping, and wishing something will turn up, and everything will be okay. It isn't like usually I don't have faith, but let me just tell you, this time I had it more then the usual. And GUESS WHAT?? Just about 4 minutes later, we saw the PARK RANGERS!!! YAY!!! They stopped us because they could of tell something was wrong, (as we were all breathing very heavily...) After they learned that we had no water, they gave us extra water bottles!!! I mean, IT WAS WATER!!! =) 

And because of that, we were able to make it all the way up the trail, and find the rest of our family. Pretty cool story huh? But there is a more important principle here then just a nice story. 

And the principle is this. TINY MIRACLES. That day, what happened to us was because of the tiny miracles we had in life. It was because of the love our Heavenly Father has for us. It was his happiness in us because I had the faith to ask him for help when we needed it. He will never forget about us, or leave us stranded. He will always provide us with tiny miracles only if we have the faith, and the humility to ask him for it. I truly believe that. 

This experience strengthen my testimony in prayer more then anything else that has ever happened in my life. Not only that, it truly made me see all the tiny miracles we have around us everywhere. We always think miracles won't happen...but they will. Maybe not the big miracles we all hope for, but definitely the small ones. You only have to believe, and trust that it will happen. Because it is then, and only then, will the miracles be given unto us by our loving Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ. 

I love this realization; it just makes me so happy. I hope you will see what I see in this 'wonderful' experience , and maybe in your own experiences from life also. Look for all the miracles in your life. No matter BIG or SMALL.  Miracles do happen...at least the small and tiny ones. Try your best to always believe, and have faith in that, because it is only then when our Father in heaven will reach his hands down to help all of us. Try your best to be your best. Because as always, I am. =) 

With lots of love, 
Q2


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews