This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

A clean feeling is a good feeling. =)

Hey guys!!! =) 

So guess what I have been doing all day long? CLEANING! Isn't that the best thing ever? 

Don't get me wrong, I love cleaning, but after you spend 1.5 hours scrubbing the floor, the appeals of it kind of dies down, don't you think? =) 

Anyways, so this morning I woke up, took one look at the kitchen, and said to myself,"Today, I will clean this tornado mess..!" 

And guess what?? I did!!! =) I am really quite bummed that I forgot to take a before picture, but I did get an after picture, so you guys will just have to imagine a regular college student kitchen after a tornado hit it. haha.... 
(but seriously...)
I really do love a clean kitchen! 

So, I never quite realize the satisfaction that cleaning gives me. It is so nice to be sitting and walking at the table in a clean kitchen. I just can't quite explain it, but if this is what happens after you scrub the floor, I think I will do it more often. =) 
(not really...I'll just make someone else do it...) 

But it is more then just having a clean kitchen. I think it is more of the happy feeling you get after you accomplished and finished something that was really hard. 

There are things in life that just aren't easy, like scrubbing the kitchen floor and doing the dishes... =) But if we spend time on them, and give it our full effort, it will be payed off in the end. 

Never be afraid to do something that is hard for you. Don't be scared of the failure. In stead, stand up, take a deep breath, and push on through with full speed. NO matter if it is as simple as scrubbing the floor and wishing the dishes, taking a super hard exam, or something as hard as over coming illness and disability. 

Yes, sometimes you may fail in life. But if you keep working on it, you will succeed. And at that moment when you finally win, you will feel so much better about yourself, and know that you are stronger then you were at the beginning.

Haha, I know this is a little deep for something as simple as cleaning, but I just feel sooooo proud of myself tonight! =) 

It really does make me feel really good to have a clean kitchen! I hope that this post have inspired you a little bit, even if it was getting you to do some dishes. =) 

Have an awesome night!  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews