This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Monday, July 2, 2012

A FHE Night out! =)

 Oh, what a fun time I had tonight! I can't imagine it going any better then it did tonight! 

Because guess what happened tonight? Family Home Evening! 

Me and my awesome roommate! 
Now, just so you all know, I am not one for going to an activity where there will be a lot of people, and a lot of noise. It kind of makes me nervous, and I feel really overwhelmed in those situations. So, as a result, I usually don't go..

But tonight, thanks to some of my awesome roommates, they convinced me to go. 

And I have to say, it was one of the best night I have had in a while. I don't remember laughing that much, or for that long in a very, very long time. =) It was so much fun to just laugh and joke with my roommates. 

The sunset was really quite pretty!
You know, in life we kind of get overwhelmed by a lot of things. And sometimes we forget to take a moment and just laugh and have fun. 

We forget how nice it is to take a walk with a friend, family member, or a significant other and just watch the sun set below the mountain, or stop to smell the flowers on the way. 

I just lover her!
She stopped and smelled all the flowers!
=) 
I know I certainly forget to take moments in my day and just appreciate what I have, and just have FUN. But it's okay, because tonight, I finally took that moment, and had the funnest time ever! =) 
[Okay, not ever, but it totally felt like it...]

I never realize how something as simple as sitting outside on the stairwell, or spending time to make food with my roommates can make me so happy, and so relaxed! =) 

And on that note, can I just say how much I love all my roommates?! I can't think of any other group of girls else I would rather live with for the past couple of months, and the next couple to come. They never fail to make me feel loved, and special. They truly make me sooooo happy. 
(Our laughing sessions are the best!) 

All these wonderful girlies have been put into my life by the power of God, and I can't ever be grateful and thankful enough for how much they do for me. They teach me so much, and help me through so much, I don't know what I would do without them. =)

I want them to know how much they all mean to me, and how much I cherish and love their friendship. <3 

Awww! 
I hope all of you will take some time out of your busy days to just enjoy the small and beautiful moments. Take some time and just laugh. Take a moment and spend it with a roommate, friend or a family member. 

Don't get super overwhelmed by life. I know life is hard, but there is more then just the hard parts. Because if we let those parts in life stop us from having fun, then it will be harder then it ever needs to be! (Trust me!) =) 

Hope you all have a great night! Enjoy the moments, and enjoy the laughs! 

Peace! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews