This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

OMG!!!! =)

OMG!!!! I love music!!! 
Especially Piano Guy's music!!! =) =) 

So tonight, my family and I had the great privilege of going to the Piano Guy's live concert in the Sandy Amphitheater!!! 

It was so amazing!! Definitely on my top three concert/theater performance experiences!! First one is Taylor Swift Speak Now....=) go figure right?! =) 

[for all of those who doesn't know me that well, Taylor Swift is my favorite music artist. =)]

Anyways!! If you don't know the Piano Guys, below I have inserted one of their most amazing song ever! And definitely one of my favorites! (Although...I have a lot of them...so ya..)

They are so freakin amazing!! I never thought I can love classical music so much! Or enjoy the sound of the piano and cello together with this much love! It is soooo beautiful! I can't even explain the feeling I got when I listen to them play TONIGHT... LIVE!!! 

Ahhhhh!!!! Haha...if you can't tell...I am still coming off my high from this wonderful, amazing, awesome, unbelievable experience!!! 

I really don't have much more to say! I just wanted to exclaim my love for the Piano Guys, and tell you what fantastic musicians they are!!! =) [one day, I hope I can play music like them....haha..]

Oh, I did try to take some pictures too, but they didn't turn out very well. But I will put the best ones on here. Although, just so you know, these pictures don't even give 1/10th of the credit this wonderful concert, and musicians deserves! 

THIS CONCERT WAS ABSOLUTELY 120% COMPLETELY, AND TOTALLY WORTH IT! MIND = BLOWN!!  


I SEE THEM!!! Do you?? 
=)


I love Steve's face when he play his cello!!! =) So serious, and so happy at the same time!!! 

Anyways, hope you enjoyed my little post about the Piano Guys! 
If you don't know them, seriously go and listen to the song right away, and then, go find them on youtube!! =) 

They are super, duper amazing!!! TRust me!!! =) You won't regret it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews