This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's been a while....

Hey guys!! It has been a while since I blogged huh?? You want to know why?? 

It's because I finally got a JOB!!!! 

Isn't that so great?? I am finally making money...(at a very small amount...)and providing for myself! It is making me feel like a real grown up! 

This is how I feel today! =) 
Oh...speaking of growing up, it was my BIRTHDAY on August 3rd!!! =) It was such a wonderful day, and now I am another year older! Meaning I should be one year more mature...which I am not...but still. It was a really good day...I mean....a really really good day. Glad 

Okay...going back to my job. =) Which I am really thankful for by the way...I am now working at the Cafeteria in the Missionary Training Center in Provo, UT. =] 

Meaning I get to feed all the wonderful missionaries that are going out into the unknown for two years, just to serve and do the Lord's work. Isn't that just amazing?!! I have always loved missionaries, but I think this job is really making me appreciate them a lot more. 

One of my favorite things about this job though..there are more then one...=)...is that when I am serving the wonderful missionaries their meals, I am also serving the Lord. I am in a dedicated ground of the church, where his presence, and spirit is sooo strong! 

I mean, there isn't a lot of jobs out there that can say that. (I mean, all jobs can do that, but not all jobs are in a dedicated building of the Lord...even though all of the other jobs are so amazing also...don't take me wrong..) And because of that, I feel so blessed to have this job. I feel like even though I am working, I am actually giving service to this world, and to the world of this wonderful, all loving gospel. 

But it's definitely not my favorite or dream job in this world, and sometimes it actually quite frustrates me. Even though that is true, I am very grateful for this experience, and new part of my life. =) 

Beyond anything...I just feel like with the way my life is going right now, I have so much to be thankful and grateful for. So many things that are finally starting to line up again. In so many ways, I have been soooo blessed without even realizing it. 
love. so true!

But that is okay. Because now that I see it, I am going to do my best to never forget it. I mean...how can I? I am reminded of how much I am blessed with each and everyday over and over again. And that is what I love most about my life right at this moment. 

And forever. Through all the good times, and the bad. 

 I hope you love your life too! =)   

Because I love you! Have a great day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews