This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The answer to our questions....

Well, life has been so crazy for me lately..just when I thought my life was where it suppose to be, something else came up and messed it all up again...which isn't a bad thing, but it did make me think about how things just fall into our lives....

All the time in our lives, every single day, within the 24 hours, or minutes, or seconds...many things happen. So many things just seem to come into our lives, affect it, and change it forever. Sometimes the changes are hard, and tough...but sometimes, the changes are something we have been waiting for a long time, and at that sudden moment..it just fell into place perfectly. 

And those are events that have been enlightening me the most. The events that seem to put everything in perfect perspective, aren't those the same one that make us so thankful and grateful for everything in life? Aren't those the ones that stop us in the middle of whatever we are doing, and actually think about what has happened to bring all the pieces so perfectly together? 

I don't know about you, but that is how I have been feeling lately...after such a long time of confusion and heartache, it finally feels like things are finally starting to work again. The confusion is starting to clear, and the road is starting to straiten. Finally....there is some peace in my life...and that has brought me to a realization...

So many times in life we complain about the hard things, the bad things, and all the annoying things we have to deal with. We forget to appreciate the things we have, and the wonderful plan that is in progress without us even knowing it...

I know each and every one of us has at least asked this question once in our lives~ "Why??!!" "Why do I have to go through this?", or "Why is life being so hard on me?"...or questions like that. I mean, it's hard not to when things in life are just so dang hard. But most of the time, even though we ask those questions and get some answers, it is usually not the answer we want...or expect. So guess how we react to that? We keep on asking the same old question.."why?!"

But what if for once...we stopped asking the question "Why?", and just keep pushing on. What if we just keep living life as it come at us, and trust that everything will be okay? Sometimes..even though we feel that life is too hard, and just want it to change at that exact moment, we have to remember that there is a PLAN in place. A plan so amazing, so complex, and so heavenly spiritual, we won't really understand it until we are able to live with our loving Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again. 



I been thinking about this concept for a while now..just because..finally, my life is going the way I planed again. Finally, I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel. After all the times that I, myself asked Why, I finally understand why. 

We have all been taught so many times in life that our trials we go through makes us stronger, and better. But one other thing that we gain from our trials is knowledge, and what I like to call "smartness." (haha...)

I have always said, and totally believed that during our trials, we always come out stronger. But this time... I did get a lot stronger, but I have gained sooooooo much knowledge. So many things that I have learned, and finally understand. All the times, and different ways that I have asked and cried 'why', is finally making sense, and being answered. Finally...everything is falling into their perfect place. =) 

And isn't that the answer at the end? After all the time we spent on asking the never ending questions, wasting effort and minutes from our lives...we all eventually get our answer somewhere, some place. And that answer usually comes when things are finally working. They won't come when it's at the hardest place of your trial...because that won't help you! We have all heard the saying~ 


"Give a man a fish and feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime..." 

Even though we are not fishing, this same principle applies to trials and answers. If He gives us the answer during our trials, then we aren't really learning anything. But if he gives us the answer at the end, then we come of the trial with a lesson learned. And it's that, and only after that, when we are taught the lesson we need to know for our future. =) 

Well, anyways...now that I have wrote a whole lecture on answers and trials, I want to turn back into your life. What has happened lately? Are you going through a trial where you just want an answer to right at this instant, and you are going crazy because you aren't getting one?? Well, that is okay....Give it time! =) You'll get there! I promise. 

And the only reason I promise that is because I have been through it. I have just learned this exact lesson! I have asked all of those questions, and finally, I mean FINALLY, I have got some answers. Not all...but some. Enough to make me understand what I need for the coming times, and to prepare me for the coming trials. And one day, somewhere down the line...that will happen for you too. =) Trust me! 

Try your best to remember that you don't need all of your answers right now, right here in this instant. Give it time. Be patience. Keep going, pushing, and enduring. Because by doing that, I promise you one day, you will find that answer you are looking for. =) 

Try your best....to be your best! because as always... I am. =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews