This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reaching the end...

One day left of classes. Then one week of finals. And then it's done. My 3rd semester of college would be behind me. Wow...That is definitely something to think about...and by 'think about', I meant to be completely shocked about. I can't believe I have actually gone through 3 semesters already! Where has time gone? 

I hardly remember the last 10 months. It all just seems like a blur to me when I start to think about it. So many things I have done, and so many different lessons I have learned. All the new and wonderful people I have met, and so many close friends I have gained. It truly has been one of the best times of my life. 

Tonight, as I was pondering the past months, I started to wonder how much I have actually grown as a person. What has changed about me? How has college affected me? Did I actually grow and become more mature? Have I become stronger then I was 10 months ago? What lessons I have learned that will affect my life forever?? 

I mean, 10 months ago I was shy, quite, and always just kept in my own little bubble. I was fine and contempt with doing what others expected me to do as a brand new freshman at college. I didn't try to make my own choices, and I basically let others run my life. I had little friends because once again, I was shy. I didn't know what to do because everything was brand new. 

And today, I look at myself, and I am really a different person. I have really changed so much without realizing it. I love to be outside my bubble now. I love talking to other people, even though if they are just strangers at a table. I have begin making my own decisions, no matter how much effort and stress it takes. I don't only do what others tell me to do. I have stood up for myself, and started to make changes so my life can be the way that I want it. I have learned so much just about myself in the last 10 months, it probably exceeds the amount of knowledge I have actually gained in classes! (jk...but seriously...it's crazy!) 

And I think that is just how life is suppose to be. We all learn different things every day. The fact is that of course I have grown! Of course I have changed, and hopefully I have matured a bit. That is what life is about! Changing, growing, and learning all at the same time. Having fun, gaining new friends and experiences, making changes about yourself, and keeping traits about ourselves that we actually like. Isn't that what we do as humans anyways? We grow and change every single day. And hopefully during each and every day, we learn something new that will help us in our future life. 

It doesn't just have to be college. It can be anything that we let into our lives to change us, and mold us. In every new experiences of our lives, we will all go through different things. And some of them might be hard. Some of them might be very painful. But nevertheless, they are the experience that will help us grow and become a better person. 

Look inside you. What have you gone through in the last 10 months? What new and exciting challenges have you experienced? What trials have you fought off? Have you let all of your new experience to shape you and make you stronger? 

I hope you have because as humans, we can never stay the same. That isn't the purpose we are made for. We come down here on Earth to grow, and experience life. We come down here to go through trials, test, and pains so we can become stronger, and more like our Heavenly Father above. We walk through the dark tunnel feeling our ways through the twist and turn, just so we can reach the end, step in the light, and for the first time truly see who we are. 

Can you see the light?
Isn't that just so....awesome?? We might be here right now on this earth struggling, not knowing where we are going. It might be that when we are here on this planet, and hidden from the full view of our lives, we just feel lost. We might not know what His plans are for us, but what we do know is that if we truly put our trust in Him, then He will guide us to where we NEED to go. He will help us gain the strength and knowledge we need to get back to Him someday. 

Our Father and Savior loves you and me SO much that they will only give us experiences and trials we can handle. What they put in our path helps us to learn, and to grow. It changes us in to a better person all the time. In the small section of that tunnel, when we get out of a dead end or a hard turn, we always come out different and stronger then before. 

That is the way that our wonderful tunnel of life works. It doesn't try to trick us. Because it can't. We already have the handbook of rules, we just need to open it up, read it, remember it, and trust in it. And that 'book' is the Gospel. It is our loving Heavenly Father and Savior. So trust in them. Know that no matter what, they will help us to be stronger, and help us change in the ways that will be the best for us. 
He loves us! =)

So right now, here on earth is our chance to make a difference for ourselves. Don't try to live every day in the same way! See opportunities where we could make a difference for ourselves and others. We have to go through life anyways, so why not make it the best that we can be? 

I know life is hard. I know I say that a lot, but it's true. But the greatest thing about it is that even though it is hard, in the end it will be totally worth it. I hope that you and I will be able to remember the love our Heavenly Father and Savior has for us. I am definitely not perfect at doing this. I need a lot of work too! 

But I know that by knowing, remembering and trusting that no matter what is happening, the experiences we have, and the changes that we make will only make us stronger in the end, if we only but trust in the Lord.

I know I have changed. And I truly think/hope I have changed for the better. And I know that you have too. Take some time. Think about it. Remember it. Try your best to be better at it. Let your life change you, mold you, and make you stronger. 

I love you! And so does our Heavenly Father and Savior! Try your best! Because as always, I am! 

Love,
Q2




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews