This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Sunday, October 9, 2011

A dream come true...

The park I played at when i was young. :)
Life is a funny thing you know? I mean, do you really think about it? All the dreams you had at night? Every wish you ever made? The things that you never got to do? All the time that is passing by, and the changes that are happening in your life? It seems like one day you are a little kid playing on a playground, dreaming and pretending, and the next day you are walking around in a huge university called BYU. (sound like somebody you know???) haha....


Which way do I choose now that i am all on my own?

I have been thinking a lot lately about growing up, and how I dream that I could just be a kid again. Just being a innocent little girl, playing around, trying to find out all about the things around me. :) I didn't even realize it during the time when I was growing up. All the different things that was going on, from elementary to middle school, and then moving on to high school, it was all just a blur. Until I moved away. Until I started my first day at college. Then i got a flashback. I realize I am not a kid anymore. I am a "grown up", and there is no turning back. I am on my own, and I have to become my own person. My parents aren't there to make decisions for me anymore. No one else is there for me to blame for mistakes that I make. It is all on me. And this is when I kind of wish I was a kid again. 

I wish I could be doing that....
I don't want to have that responsibility yet. I just want to be a kid, where the hardest thing I do everyday is to pick what color crayon I will use on my picture. I just want to run around on the playground laughing my head off because of a game of tag. I want things to be simple. Because that is what I want life to be about. 

I love this train. :) It looks so cool. :) and I so wished the UTA trax was this cool... :) 
So, today, something amazing happened, and I am going to share it with you guys. :) Me and my sister decided to go on an adventure to down town Salt Lake City. I had something to do in downtown, and this was the only time I could of done it, because it is the only time I am away from provo. This adventure was the first time that me and my sister got to spend some real valuable time together. So, we got onto the Trax, and went our way. During the whole time we just sat, laughed, talked, and listen to Taylor Swift music. It was pretty awesome. 

Me and my sis on the Trax. :) aren't we silly?
I haven't laughed like that in so long. It felt so nice. It was like all the worries from school, midterms, classes, parents, and anything else was just gone. So nice....And the sky was super blue, and clear. The sun shone so brightly, and the weather was just perfect. Me and my sister talked about staying at the hotel Grand America for a night 10 years from now. We daydreamed about our future, husbands, life, and work. It was like we were playing pretend games again. Talking about things that hasn't happened, but it was something that we wish will come true. Feeling like kids, we just walked around in Salt Lake City, and then hopped back onto the Trax. 

After we got off our stop on the train, we decided to play at the park next to the station. :) So, my sister, a 14 year old girl, and me, an 18 year old adult went over to the park, and started climbing all over it. We climbed on the monkey bars, went down the slides, and climbed on tunnels. We were like kids. Just having fun. Forgetting who we were in the world, and just want to be ourselves. It was peaceful. Everything was close to perfect. In my mind, I was like, "can life get better then this??" Haha...it was totally amazing. I felt like a complete kid, playing at the my favorite playground since I was a kid. So, I couldn't ask for anything better for today.
My sister on the monkey bars. :)

So you remember what I said about innocence earlier? And not growing up, so I can just be a kid again. Well, today, it was exactly like that. For 3 wonderful hours, my sister and I were together laughing and just having fun. We were carefree in the world. Just during that time, I forgot about all my worries. I didn't remember that I have 3 midterms coming up, or that I haven't slept more then 4 hours every night over the last two weeks. It didnt' matter. Because at that time, I was with somebody I love, having one of the funnest time I ever had in life. But just for three hours. And real life started again. But that doesn't matter. Because the memory will last me a lifetime. :)

Today, my dream came true. What i have wanted since I turned 18 happened today. :) I was a kid. I was myself. :) And I totally absolutely loved it. I love my family, and I love the chance that I have here in life. :) Just like I said. We only have one shot at life. We have to try our best, and have fun. Today, I did. Did you?? 

2 comments:

  1. Lifetime memories are the best =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW cute sis! and its 15 years!!!! i won't have enough money!!!! UHG!! Get it right!!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews