This is life

This is life. Sometimes it is great, sometimes it is bad. But during all those times, there is always somethings that we all like to say. So this is me. Saying what I want to say.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Something New.....

So, I decided to try something new. I am going to make a blog. I have never blogged before, and I don't exactly know how it works. However, since there are so many new things happening in my life lately, I have found that I really need a new way for expressing my emotions. I don't know how well this will work, but I hope it would be a good thing for me, and you as a reader. 


Over the last couple of months, I have found that a lot has changed about me, and my life. I turned 18 in August, which means that now, legally, I am a fully responsible adult. I don't exactly know what that means.  I still feel like a kid, always relying on somebody else to help me through things. I am not quite ready to step out into the world, and become my own person. Why?? I really have no idea. Maybe it is because I am not ready emotionally to take control of my life. Maybe it is because of the feeling of home and family that I don't want to miss.  Maybe it could be the fact that I don't feel very confident about being on my own yet. Or maybe it is because I just like the way life was before. it never stays that way huh? Things are always in constant motion, ever changing. And that isn't really a bad thing. It's just sad sometimes when something so good and amazing pass by you without you even realizing it.


Okay, so you see the look on his face?? That is what I feel like right now.....
With all the changes in my life, the biggest one right now is College. It is so different, and it throws everything that I have ever known out of place. I mean, there are people living in the same place that I do, but I hardly even know them. I now also have to do my own grocery shopping, and can decide on what I want to eat, instead of what the whole family wants to eat .(Which isn't really a bad thing..)  


And then there is all the classes, and tests.  As an example, I find that I am suddenly not the smart student I thought I was. I am in a school where all the smartest and best people get into...(no offense to any other schools...but BYU is pretty awesome..)...so everybody gets really good grades. I find myself almost at the bottom of the class (not really, but it feels like it)...and not really knowing where to go next. Then, I had a friend that came over and gave me a wake up call. He told me that college isn't just about memorizing and knowing anymore. It is more about understanding. The grades don't matter, the education does. WHAT???? How does that even makes sense???? I mean, going to school is for the grades right?? NO! That is wrong because it isn't just for the grades. It's for helping you to improve your life, and to change and become better because of the class. Grades doesn't count anymore. It's important, but not everything. I still don't quite understand that completely, but I guess it does make sense in some really really weird way. I don't know how it makes sense yet, but when I do, I will be sure to blog about it again. :) 


Aww....aren't they cute??? Such great friends. :)
Although there are somethings I still need to figure out about this new stage of life, like college, roommates, family, responsibilities, and stuff like that, I am actually having a really good time. :) I made a couple of really good friends already. I love them so much, and I am so glad they love me too. Everything is so different, but in such a good way. I still miss my family tons, but I am glad to be out on my own. I think that whatever happens, this is going to be a very exciting, and fun time of my life. :) 


Well, there you go. My first blog. I hoped you liked it. I had fun writing it. :)


love, 
Q2



2 comments:

  1. I love it! This is so you =] Keep your head up QQ! You are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read it sis :) love me now???

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews